Today at sat club Renee was my riding instucter again!! We did some cantering in the round yard... ummm wrong word, I attempted to canter lol, not highly sucessful lol haha. The we did some jumping which was amazing. Today I jumped the highest I've ever jumped!!! Then unfortunately I had to hop off haha cant wait for Monday!!
HORSES HORSES HORSES If your horse mad then this is a great blog to read!! If you would like me to post you something about and a horse or a story you made up or even a picture you drew!! email me at mairose.mini@hotmail.com and I will post it on my blog! I hope you find the blog exciting!!
some of joshes mob
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Today
Today at sat club Renee was my riding instucter again!! We did some cantering in the round yard... ummm wrong word, I attempted to canter lol, not highly sucessful lol haha. The we did some jumping which was amazing. Today I jumped the highest I've ever jumped!!! Then unfortunately I had to hop off haha cant wait for Monday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment