Hey you horsey people!!!!
Have you ever fallen off a horse and been to scared to get back on?? or have you fallen off a horse and people laugh you and say your not a good rider?? or even fallen of and feel bad and a bad rider??
Well one thing that you should know to riding horses, every time you hop on a horse there is a risk to falling off or getting hurt, even for Olympic riders! And if you do, the longer you leave to not getting back on the harder it gets!!! Also guess how you become a good rider????
Well thats of course FALLING OFF (note - dont fall off a horse on purpose) I have always been really proud of my falls on a horse, I dunno why I just feel really proud of myself when I fall and get back on!! Often though I fall in the funniest situation and the only thing i can think to do is LAUGH my head off and make stupid jokes about it. My friends from Joshels are also there to help me and make sure Im not hurt. never I repeat never feel bad about yourself if you fall of. Think of it this way the more you fall off the more experience you have to falling off and in a really dangerous situation you should have a fair idea on what to do like falling of!!! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment