some of joshes mob

some of joshes mob

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jumping!!

Do you enjoy jumping??
Do you ever feel like your flying when you jump??
Would you be an Olympic show jumper if you had the chance to??
Well I certainly would! I love jumping even though I only started a little while ago. Did you know one of my friends actually taught me to jump!!
She was really good and patient when I kept on forgetting to do something. Now I can jump the small crate jumps confidently on Co coa!!
I learnt to jump on Jesse but she has moved to Rapid creek stables but I see her every now and then.

MAI!!! The topic is JUMPING not Jesse lol. A lot of practice is needed to become a good jumper like my friends, but I and I am sure you horse lovers are up to the challenge!!!

I love watching people jump their horses. It's so fascinating and interesting to see how they jump. I learn a lot as well!!
Email me if you like jumping or a story about you jumping at mairose.mini@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment