some of joshes mob

some of joshes mob

Friday, June 3, 2011

SCARY



Elley did some videos for an assignment, thats what the pics are of.
I suppose you wanna know what was scary today lol. Well I was trying to do jumping on cola because his brother was unrideable (another story) first cola wouldnt wanna walk so i had to boot him every 5 seconds lol. then when we started jumping he would veer of sharply. Once he trotted right through all these bushes all the way to the paddocks at the other end. I couldnt do much to stop him because he was not listening to my aids to stop and I couldnt turn him in a tight circle without a high risk that I would fall off or he would trip on the bushes.
Then not long after that escapade we tried the jump again, this time he charged at the first jump, cleared it and then charged so fast at the next I had no time to slow him down, he jumped and the started cantering off. I sat as deep as I could and tried to pull him up but no... he just kept on going, nearly crashing into things!! Finally I heard Jess say to pull him in a tight circle so I tried to but he wouldnt turn his head so I shortened my reins so that my hand was really close to the bridle and eventually pulled him around. The second time i tried he did it again!! SCARY as

No comments:

Post a Comment