some of joshes mob

some of joshes mob

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

He, She, I

He, She, I

I almost despised him, was afraid of him
I knew very little of him and much preferred her
she and him were opposites, she was really tall and he was rather short
I always rode her, not him
he was very young and high strung
and she was old and calm, hardly spooking like he
she was western and he was English and liked jumping

I could not ride her, I was given him
I was almost scared but I dared hop on him
he was behaving okay
but I still rathered her, I was afraid to jump him
I still did not know him

She was taken away, to another place
I missed her, I could see her when I wanted, but it was not the same
I almost felt lonely
he was still there though

I rode him once more
and he slowly began to grow on me
I got to know him
I actually rather liked him
he was almost the perfect size for me
he became calm, just like her
He could fly, fly over jumps much higher than you would think

I slowly started to love him, love riding him
he helped me get over her
every time I see him I feel happy
he has great spirit and I love him dearly.

A poem I found what do you reckon?

No comments:

Post a Comment