some of joshes mob

some of joshes mob

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Funny Horse Jokes

(Q) What did Mr. Ed say to the throat specialist?
(A) I'm feeling a little hoarse!
Stephanie Craven San Diego,CA

(Q) What do two horse in love do on the internet?
(A) They E-Loap! hahahahaha!

(Q) Where do most Mormon horses live?
(A) Salt Lick City!
Moses Lipshaw San Diego, CA Q: What did the horse say to whinnie the pooh while whatching his t.v. show?

A: I wish I could hear you whinnie.

Brittany Steinke - Winnipeg, Manitoba

Where do you take a sick horse???

To the Horspital!
Kyle L.age 7

A cowboy rode into town on Thursday,
Stayed 3 days and rode out on Thursday.
How is this possible?

Answer: His horse's name was Thursday!!!!
CHOW! Shelby Boyce Wells River, VT

thanx to this site for these jokes
http://www.equusite.com/articles/games/jokes/jokes1.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment