Sorry I have been busy all week but its what everyone loves....
THE HOLIDAYS!!!.... well for some. lol mum is jelous that im on holidays and she isnt!!!
Anyway for the past week I have been going to the joshels holiday program, it was great fun and I met some new people. As usual there is a lot of work to do but thats whats comes when you own horses. Co-coa was away on camp for most of the week... and a new horse arrived on Tuesday. he is a gorgeous 2 and half year old gelding. He is a stunning sight!!
there were a lot of little kids on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
When we rode we did lots of really fun course with jumps, barrels, bending poles, etc. It was so fun, we also went for trail rides around the property and we also took the horses into the creek bareback!!!!!!
That sounds like soooo much fun! :D
ReplyDeletethanx!! it was :)
ReplyDelete