Today was soooooo fun!!!!!
Ely's BACK and she had pressies for everyone!!
It was Raches birthday yesterday so Bri gave her a present on behalf of all of us and I gave her a home made card from all of us. We did the feeding and mucking out (the usual lol) and then the first lessons started. Mine was at 10 with Nee-nee and Monty, Elana was also in it but she couldnt make it. I rode Ice-cream, Monty rode Summer and Renee rode her stallion Whizz-fizz. Me and Monty swapped horses in the middle of the lesson cause it turned out that over the holidays Monty had grown to big for summer.
Summer was naughty at first for me and her saddle kept slipping forward up her neck so Rach had to change the saddle and then the girth and so on lol!!
Once that was all sorted we did some cantering... well I atempted and got bucked off hahahaha, it hurt but it was rather funny. I flew off Summer!!! I was FLYING!!!!! and then KAABOOOM! splat on the ground :)
Later in the afternoon some girls lunged and rode the young ponies who are still being broken in. All the horses were good and there was no bucking!!
No comments:
Post a Comment