some of joshes mob

some of joshes mob

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Darwin Show

pics are coming... I have to find my cam cord lol!!!
Anyway Darwin show was awesome. Joshels horses got some ribbons!! Unfortunately I wasnt there boooohooooo but anyway I was there when the gals were rossetting their horses and braiding their tails... but best of all when they put all the PINK glitter, the PINK ribbons and the PINK glitter paint on the horses horses hooves. the horses looked amazing!! and very very very joshely!!!
I heard the gals won some ribbons!! Unfortunately I missed the ponyclub ring :( all because i wasnt allowed to saty :(.
dont blame my mum, shes in adelaide, I blame someone else...
aww well whats done is done. There is no way in the world am I missing next years one though!!!

I was there however for the RIDES!!! that was sooooooooo fun, we went on the cha cha and others went on the hurricane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We also got yummy slushies and fairy floss, which was gone in like 5 mins!!
What was really cool though is that when we went on the cha cha, Joshels girls pretty much filled up the whole ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment