HORSES HORSES HORSES If your horse mad then this is a great blog to read!! If you would like me to post you something about and a horse or a story you made up or even a picture you drew!! email me at mairose.mini@hotmail.com and I will post it on my blog! I hope you find the blog exciting!!
some of joshes mob
Sunday, December 11, 2011
SLEEPOVER PARTY
so on Saturday we had a sleepover party, it was epic!! we were going to stay up and watch the lunar eclipse but we all fell asleep! and slept through the alarm. hehe :)
On the Saturday we rode to Freds pass with EVERYONE, but Renee couldn't ride because of her injured hand and maddi got sick. I was going to ride Magic to Freds pass, but she started going nuts when I got on her and I fell off because she bolted 2 minutes after I hoped on. I walked her down the driveway and she skittering sideways and trying to bolt, so I hoped off and led her, she was crazy so I told Joshels mob that I was gonna take her back. Kaelan offered for me to ride Betty and he take magic back but that wasn't really fair so I just went in the car with Renee, maddi, Riva and Rach.
When we got to Freds pass we did secret Santa and had lunch... fun fun!!
Then we rode around at Freds pass. A group of us went to he toilets (since I didn't have a horse I held horses :) and Cadbury kept trying to bite me :/ lol
someone told us to come back over because something had happened... it turned out that Jamie, the little cutie riding marble had fallen off. Marble had taken off at a canter and went all the way across the polocrosse field. Jamie fell off over there. Jamie was okay, but a little bit scared. We were all so worried about her!! Jamie didn't ride back so I rode marble back for her while she went in the car with Rach.
When we got back we all lined up and hoped off of our horses, we untacked and washed down our horses. After we went swimming in the creek. We pushed each other around in the creek and had piggy back fights, it was tonnes of fun. Adeles mum brought pavlova which we all ate quickly.
We got Betty in the creek and tried to get her to roll, that FAILED haha.
The sleep over party was actually a surprise party for my friend Ely, So we had pizza for dinner and cake for desert!!!!
We also rode the horses at night, that was fun!
All in all the sleepover was awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Mai I ride at Joshels you may remember me from cartoon camp. I REALLY like your blog I enjoy reading it I LOVE riding at Joshels my favorite horses to ride are probably Magnuim, Betty, Cosmo and Aero. I also have a blog which has some pictures of me riding Cosmo if you would like to check it out its 2012yearofgratitude.wordpress.com thanks. kellynsasha!
ReplyDelete