some of joshes mob

some of joshes mob

Saturday, October 29, 2011

I love Lily and magic and of course COLA BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss Cola :( but we did dresage yesterday and I rode lily... she was pretty good but she rushes her trot and she has a hard mouth at the moment so it took some effort to slow her down but towards the end she was doing a lovely trot! We did a mini dressage test at the end and lily kept on missing the turn and running to her foal which was in the stables. In the mini fun dressage test we entered at A in a working trot and stopped at X to salute at the imaginary judge. Then continued to C, at H we had to sit trot to E and then canter in a 20 metre circle from E. But because lily was rushing her trot so much I just had to get her to do a nice steady trot for the circle. Once finished the 20 metre circle we canter past K and trot at A. We trot to F and then diagonal to X and H. Then turn left towards C, at C we started a 3 looped serpentine. Once finished that we trot to A and then X, at X we stop and salute to the imaginary judge. Then we walk on a loose rein out of the arena. It was quite fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment