some of joshes mob

some of joshes mob

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Joshels Barrels!!!!!

Sorry I have been busy lately but today we had barrels. Unfortunately I was not allowed to ride but that gave me the opportunity to take lots of photos!! Joshels did their own barrels and racing at the BRC grounds. These are the riders and horses Bec - Marble, Ely - Cosmo, Samo - Betty, Riva-May - Pedro, Adele - Cadbury, Miya - Neddy, Kaitlyn and Monty - Magnum and yer I think thas all. Riva-May was sooooo cute!!! Magnum was one of the oldest horses there but he came first in a race!! Everyone had fun. Oh yea my friend Ely who was riding cosmo fell off twice lol haha :D and unfortunately there was a small accident where one of the girls stirrup snapped while she was galloping and she fell off and hurt her shoulder. I hope she will be okay. The derby day is next sat!! I cant wait and its gonna be soooo much fun!!!! Cola might not be there though :( but awwwell

No comments:

Post a Comment