I fell of again 2day... lol it was funny. I felt like I was flying and then Kabamb!!! I would have laughed if I wasnt winded lol. The Bri came up and said really funny stuff so I was trying to breath and laugh at the same time lol. Im laughing right now. Its funny though that my instructer was saying that im like a monkey lol gripping onto the saddle. Haha well it was fun. We did some diagonal work and a bit of cantering, I rode Marble 4 a change :)
Before that Bri, Miya and Renee were putting Betty and little Top Deck in their paddock, Top Deck was sooo cute running around and playing. It was funny to watch.
Then after my sat lesson Samo was riding Jess's horse, while Sinead was braiding Becks hair. lol Today was awesome and soon is the RODEO!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment