some of joshes mob

some of joshes mob

Saturday, April 23, 2011

LA DI DA

I went to Sat club today, I was given Ice-cream, I seriously thought i would die or something lol, she was actually really good and most of the time did what I asked her to do. when I got her though she was cover in a centimetre of dirt/mud (Im exagerating), it took me ages to clean her up but when I did she was still slightly dirty lol. I learnt a lot. Ely was our insturucter 2day and she was awesome, her and rachel helped me to improve my aids so that ice-cream would listen to me better and understand clearly what i wanted her to do. I had fun lol but after I had 2 birthday parties to go to both at the wavepool and at the same time lol, I am puffed!! then I went to the Quarter horse show which was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment