some of joshes mob

some of joshes mob

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A story I wrote

Centaur
The first thing I saw when I appeared in La La land was this huge centaur.
The horse’s body gleamed silkily in the sunlight. His legs were strong structured with black stockings running down to his pitch black hooves. The tail of this strange creature was shiny black which shimmered in the sunlight along with his bay colour horse body.
The human part of the centaur was muscular and tanned to a golden brown colour. His muscles rippled along his arms and he carried a razor sharp sword in each hand that looked like one sword with two handles. The light of the sun reflected brightly off the silver swords. The gold handles also shimmered in the light.

I noticed and liked the black mow hawk hair style because it looked mad with the horse body and huge human chest. His golden eyes stared at me unblinking as I studied his face, it had a strong figure and his mouth was in tight line as if he was impatient to get moving then he stamped one of his hooves impatiently and I realized I was standing rock still staring at him. I shook my head to clear and then yelled “Nicolas!!” and he smiled slightly and I knew he wanted me to follow him.

By Mai Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment