some of joshes mob

some of joshes mob

Monday, December 6, 2010

My recent horse visits



On the weekend I made a trip to the Rapid Creek Stables. I saw my favourite horse from there. She is thone with a upside down triangle on her forehead. I like her because she loves to be petted and obviously enjoys people being around her.
Yesterday I nearly got drenched at Joshels during my lesson but luckily we got undercover before it started pouring. We waited for the rain to drizzle out a bit and then we started. I rode Cola, he was being a bit lazy and enjoyed standing in one place (lookin pretty lol) my heels got sore from kicking him so hard after a while. I mainly rode without stirrups because I found it easier to get Cola moving without them.
When we trotted I used my stirrups though.

No comments:

Post a Comment