I fell off again!!!!
Okay so I fell off just after Toffee jumped a jump. Marble was behind me and the rider got her to jump and she landed near Toffee's bum so Toffee kicked and gave a little buck and I fell off.
But the wierd thing is that one of my boots stayed in the stirrup lol.
Flo was there and so was my friend (embarrasing)
I landed on my face and my jeans landed in pooh LOL
That was probably the most funniest fall I've had
well.............................. mabe the one where i fell off Polly-Waffle was.
I was riding in the round yard with Layla bareback and I got distracted and Polly-Waffle walked underneath the fence/bar and I got pushed off....... what a laugh. Then I had to catch him, luckily that didn't take too long.
Oh yeah please tell me what u think of this blog if you already haven't so i can make it better. please comment what I should and should not change as well.
thanku
No comments:
Post a Comment