Yesterday was my horse riding lesson. We had Katey teach us, we did a lot of trotting and a bit of balance. I sat trotted without stirrups and I also tried to rise trot without stirrups (very hard and painful in my opinion. My friend Elana did some sit trotting but the horse she was riding Neddy was getting a bit excited as they say and was starting to go a bit fast. So Elana had to work on her thumbs on top, heels down, hands low and a few other things. She did really well though. Unfortuanately I don't have a picture.
Toffee was a tiny bit naughty so the person riding her had some trouble but did really well. I rode Jesse and she was a star so I didn't have much problem with her but next week I am going to try and ride a different horse.
Katey said that she won't be there next week so Rachel will do our lessons. Katey said something about being in the round yard next week with the lunge line and no reins for the rider. In other words we are going to do a bit of balance I think and hope. I am looking forward to next week.
please send in anything you want me to put on the blog at mairose.mini@hotmail.com
mai
thanks for reading
No comments:
Post a Comment