HORSES HORSES HORSES If your horse mad then this is a great blog to read!! If you would like me to post you something about and a horse or a story you made up or even a picture you drew!! email me at mairose.mini@hotmail.com and I will post it on my blog! I hope you find the blog exciting!!
some of joshes mob
Sunday, September 11, 2011
BRC Games Day
BRC Games day was really fun!! Nearly every single person got a ribbon. Cola was really naughty at first, he bucked me off when I was trying to do the diamond bottle race. Bounce a pony was really scary because the jumps were so high and so close together. Cola isn't famous for jumping either lol.
Pedro was the smallest pony at the games but he and Riva-May came first in Riva's age group!!
A lot of the games I had never heard or done before.
At the end of the day Cola cantered for me without bucking!! that sure is an improvement.
Next week is Barrels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!! i am riding Cola Bear again, I hope he is good! and no bucking or taking off! I remember last time when Ely rode him he stopped in the middle of the arena and wouldn't walk again!! Ely was there kicking him and trying to get him to walk forward, everyone was laughing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment