Cantering is so fun!! Once you get it it is sooo cool.
Here's a song Joshels mob made up to help you canter, the tune is row row row your boat.
'roll roll roll your hips gently with your horse merrily merrily merrily merrily rocking back and forth... sorry I kinda forgot some of it but that's the start.
Anyway, it's really annoying when you keep losing your stirrups!! but practice will make them stay in!
Yesterday I did some cantering, it was my first cantering lesson, which was great because in all the others we'd do a little bit of cantering and then we'd move onto something else, and you don't have time to like get INTO the canter. Unfortunately my friend wasn't there because she just loves cantering!
We also went on a trail ride before that, Me and Rachel (the instructor) we cantered down the driveway which was FUN and the I had a FAILED attempt at opening the gate hehe :) the we walked and trotted down the road. We got to a dead end after a few minutes, so we turned around and rode back to Joshels.
I then did the cantering lesson (more above)
No comments:
Post a Comment